GE Volusion S6 system
Ge-Voluson S6 system offers an excellent mix of capabilities to help meet a comprehensive range of routine obstetric and gynaecological exams. With an Integrated 3D-4D feature, its enables real-time visualization of high quality foetal images and precision measurement of Foetal Parameters during foetal studies.
Helps in precision calculation of Follicles in follicular studies preceding Ovum Pick up in IVF and diagnosing of conditions like Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome.
- Extraordinary 2D Image quality
- Improved Speed, quality and consistence.
- Speckle reduction Imaging helps reduce intrinsic artifacts to improve visualization and contrast resolution of images
- Automation advances that help enhance tissue interfaces and border differentiation for boundary definition.
- Advanced 2D and 3D Probes helps deliver high quality images with exceptional clarity
- Sono NT: For Nuchal Translucency measurements in Downs screening
- Sono AVC Follicle: For calculating number of follicles during follicular studies
- Viewpoint reporting & Image management: templates and tools for creating structured charts, images and reports for 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimester screening and Fetal anamoly scans
Fig1: Follicular Study fig 2: Spine rendering (3D) Fig 3: Fetal Anamoly Scan
Special Obstetrics Scans:
- USG Fetal scan with NT (First Trimester Downs Screening) (Single/ Twin)
- USG Fetal Anamoly scan (Second trimester Screening ) (Single/ Twin)
- USG Feto Placental Profile (Single/ Twin)
- USG Fetal Profile + Colour Doppler Study
- USG Whole Abdomen with Pregancy
- USG Lower Abdomen with Pregancy
Doppler Study ( 2D/ 3D/ 4D):
- 3D/4D DOPPLER STUDY- FETO PLACENTAL PROFILE (PREGANANCY) (SINGLE & TWIN)
- 3D/4D DOPPER STUDY - LIVER
- 3D/4D DOPPLER STUDY- UTERUS AND OVARIES
- 3D/4D DOPPLER STUDY- LOWER ABDOMEN
- 2D- COLOR DOPPLER - ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY
Other Ultrasound scans:
- USG Lower Abdomen Male/ Female
- USG Upper Abdomen Male/ Female
- USG Whole Abdomen Male / Female
- USG Pregnancy scan (Single/ Twin)
- USG Pregnancy TVS (Single/ Twin)
- USG follicular Study
- USG Endometrial Thickness Study
- USG BREAST (Sono Mamogram)
- USG KUB (Female)
- USG KUBP (Prostate)
- USG Penis
- USG Testis
- USG Thyroid
- USG Orbits
Imaging Department Consultants:
- Dr. Shilpita Banerjee (MBBS, MS (GYN & OBS), Consultant Gynecologist and Fetal Imaging Specialist.
- Dr. Anup Syamal (MBBS, MD, CCE), Consultant Cardiologist (echocardiography).
- Dr. S K Paul, Consultant Cardiologist (echocardiography).